CA Tsialoupis & Co helps entrepreneurs and their management teams effectively assess, develop and manage strategic initiatives – through every part of the business life cycle and type of market condition.
Complex business issues, or the experiencing of fraud are among the challenges that companies may face at any given moment. In those circumstances, organizations need experienced accounting, economic, and financial professionals with a successful record of responding to urgent situations, wherever those professionals are needed.
At CA Tsialoupis & Co, we assist board members, and corporate executives by:
- providing expert testimony in courts
- conducting internal investigations related to corruption, accounting fraud, or other fraud
- assisting with the establishment of effective risk management, compliance, and anticorruption processes, controls, and procedures
- performing economic and financial analysis in a broad range of issues involving litigation, antitrust, and other regulatory investigations
- carrying out valuation analyses for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, bankruptcy and tax-planning services
We provide independent and objective critical thinking in urgent situations and we handle the most-pressing demands by purpose-built teams with members who are highly skilled, creative professionals and then deploying those teams according to the types of issues involved.
For more information please download our TAX FACTS leaflet.